See more than just highlights and best things to do in Luang Prabang.
Visit all hight light in Luang prabang.
visit Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts, oldest temple of Wat mai and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture, visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun, visit Ock Pop Tok, a Laos based social enterprise working primarily in the field of textiles, handicrafts and design
- climb up Mt. Phousi for a spectacular panorama of the town of Luang Prabang during sunset.
- observe morning market to see wh food tour and Take a boat trip on the mighty Mekong River to explore Pak Ou cave. Explore the cave and cross the Mekong River, stop at Ban Xang Hai, where the residents create a unique rice wine called lao lao, and continue to the paper making village,
8'00AM pick up from the hotel
- Ziengthong Temple
- National Museum
- Visoun Temple
- Ork pob tok
- Art and traditional ethnology centre
- Phousi Mountiane
8'00AM pick up from the Hotel.
- Morning Market to try the local Laos food and lao desert
- Take a boat to the cave and whisky making village.
- Paper making village
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: Pick up from hotel.
End location: End location: Back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 days
Estimated Local Cash Needed
400000 kip - In case you would like to do shopping, buy some souvenir, get some more drinks and foods
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Jay did arrive 45 minutes late and we were unable to contact him with the local number provided which did cause some concern and stress for the group in the beginning. But Jay quickly made up for this with his charming, warm and fun personality. He was very knowledgeable, entertaining and adjusted the tour to our needs over the two days. If you are ever in Luang Prabang you must have Jay as your guide.
Paul Anthony Prudent