2 days visa-free private shore tour for cruisers: highlights of St. Petersburg, Catherine's Palace and Peterhof fountain park
This tour is ideal for cruisers who have two days to explore St. Petersburg. Two days will give you a great opportunity to see the most of the city center and royal palaces of the Romanovs. We start our tour by going out of the city to see Catherine's Palace which is beyond admiration with its amazing architecture and fascinating interior decoration. You will have a chance to try authentic Russian food in a famous Podvorie restaurant which attracts visitors not only by delicious food but also by its design and excellent service. The afternoon is devoted to a pleasant walk in the Peterhof park called a seaside paradise by its founder Peter the Great for its overwhelming beauty of fountains, gardens and pavilions. The second day is devoted to exploring the city center with its world-famous monuments, amazing architecture and astonishing churches.
For this tour you don't need Russian visa, I will provide you with visa-free support.
* If your party is more than 7, write to me, please.
- meeting by your ship
- Drive to Catherine's Palace with the visit to St. Nicolas Naval Cathedral on the way
- Visit to Catherine's Palace with Amber Room
- Lunch in Podvorie restaurant (authentic Russian cuisine)
- Drive to Peterhof
- Walk in the park with fountains
- Drive back with the visit to metro
- meeting by your ship
- Sightseeing tour with the visit to the Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Visit to the Hermitage museum
- Lunch in the local restaurant
- Visit to the Church on the of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Boat ride around rivers and canals (on a private boat)
- Drive back to the port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by your ship with a card on which your name is written
End location: I will bring you back to the ship
Duration: 2 days
1st day of tour is 9 hours long and the 2nd is 8 hours long
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUR - Technically you don't have to bring local cash (roubles) with you. The tour is all-inclusive. The only thing you have to pay is meals in the restaurant which accept credit cards (except American Express). As for souvenir shopping, if desired, all gift shops accept dollars, as well as credit cards.