A visa-free itinerary that includes major highlights explored in relaxed manner
If you have 2-days in St. Petersburg and wish to enjoy the highlights of the city without rushing and with more time for pictures and experiencing the feeling of the everyday life, then I would recommend you to book this budget friendly tour. You will visit the top sites such as the Hermitage, Peterhoff with Grand Palace of Peter the Great and Fountain Ensembles of the Lower Park, as well as the most beautiful Churches. You will have more time to walk down the Nevsky prospect -main street of the city, visit the local food market, hunt for authentic souvenirs and enjoy traditional food among citizens of St. Petersburg. No need to wake up at the very early hour to to enjoy 2 days full of history, beauty and flavors of Russian everyday life.
To bring the per person cost, you are welcome to invite your cruise mates along to share the tour! Welcome!
10. 00 - Meeting by the ship
10. 00-11. 30 - Road to Peterhoff, visit to St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral or Grand Choral Synagogue on the way
11. 00 - 12. 30 - Visit to the Grand Palace of Peter the Great
12. 30 - 14. 30 - Walk in the Lower Park with Fountain Ensembles, lunch at the Park Cafe
14. 30 - 16. 00 - Trip back to the city, visit to the Metro
10. 00 - Meeting by the ship
10. 00-13. 00 - Site-seeing tour with the visit to the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, local food market, some souvenir shopping if desired.
13. 00-14. 00 - Lunch at the local cafe
14. 15 - 16. 15 - Visit to ther Hermitage museum (state rooms of the Winter Palace and the gems of the art collection).
16. 45 - 17. 00 - Arrival back to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by your ship outside of the passport control. I will be holding a sign with your name on it
End location: I will bring you back to the ship
Duration: 2 days
The order of the visits to the museums may vary depending on the days off at the museums. Time spent at each site will not be reduced.
We will be using a minibus (Mercedes Viano or Sprinter or same class, depending on the size of the group)
This tour includes:
1) All the port fees for visa free tourists and visa-free support for the cruise passengers that have no Russian visa (so-called tour tickets)
2) Guide Service
4) Tickets to the museums and parks
5) Photo permits where photos are allowed
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1 ruble - I would not recommend to take any local cash (rubles) for this tour. The extra money that you will need is to pay for lunches (between 10-30$ per person). Most of places accept credit cards. Souvenir fairs accept cash in dollars and euros, as well as credit cards. In case if it happens that you need some rubles I will be able exchange you rubles for dollars right on the place so that you do not have to lose on the exchange rate.
Lunches (between 10-30 USD, you can pay via credit card), souvenirs, if desired.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour