Youth and Family, Hiking and Walking, First Time Visitor, Day Trip / Out of Town
Kid Friendly: Yes. children up to 16 years will receive a 70Fr. discount.
Maximum travelers: 8
Spanish (advanced), Italian (conversational), German (fluent), French (basic), English (fluent)
the highlights of central Switzerland
2 days full of highlights. On this tour you'll see the best Central Switzerland has to offer:
- a 360 view from Mt. Rigi to the midland - alps
- a ride on Europe's oldest cogwheel train
- a beautiful boat ride on lake lucerne
- old town of Lucerne with the chapel bridge and the lion monument
- local villages
- a visit to a cheese dairy and a handwork glas factory
- the eternal snow paradise Titlis with it's attractions, ice cave, the highest suspension bridge and snow park.
You want to see more? Ask for 3-5 day itinerarys which can also include Mt. Pilatus, the top of Europe Jungfraujoch and many other beautiful places.
- roundtrip with boat, cogwheel trains to Mt. Rigi
- old town Lucerne with chapel bridge and lion monument
- train ride to Engelberg and cable cars to Mt. Titlis
- visit to a cheese dairy and glas factory (glas factory closed on sundays)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: In your hotel in Lucerne
End location: in the railway station Lucerne
Duration: 2 days
- Guide service (2 full day guiding, organisation, ticket and transportation expenses of guide)
- entry fees
Your transportation costs for 2 days:
50CHF (with swiss pass)
free (-6 years)
30CHF (6-16 years)
Food and accommodation:
- expect 30-50 CHF per meal
- 100-200 CHF accommodation per person, depending on typ of accomodation. If you like I help with finding hotels and do the booking.
•I am not a driver. The public transportation is very good and is the best option for most tours. I can also accompany you in your vehicle or arrange for a seperate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Nicole is an excellent tour guide. From the planning stage of our trip, Nicole shows professionalism. She's very prompt in responding to my email. She's very helpful, cheerful, patience, highly organize & knowledgeable. Even after our 2-day trip with her, she layout an excellent train itinerary so can visit other Swiss cities. I highly recommend Nicole to my friends and family who would like to visit Switzerland. She made our Switzerland trip very memorable. The best vacation ever!!!