Enjoy the natural beauty of one of the wildest mountain regions of the Alps
The Bernese Oberland is a popular and attractive region south of the Swiss capital of Bern. In a small area, you'll find a very diversified landscape with lakes, snow-capped mountains, little mountain villages, cogwheel trains, hiking trails and much, much more.
On this tour I'll show you the highlights of this natural wonderland:
- deep canyons
- powerful waterfalls
- turquoise lakes
- viewpoints to the mighty summits of this region, such as Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- picturesque villages with alpine history.
- Aareschlucht (mindblowing Canyon)
- splendid lake Brienz with a boat ride
- Hotel Giessbach with magnificent waterfalls
- Picturesque lake village Iseltwald
- Interlaken, a city in the mountains with good shopping opportunity
- Lauterbrunnen, a mystical village close to the mighty Staubbachfalls
- Underground Trümmelbachfalls
- A train ride to Wengen, Kleine Scheidegg and Grindelwald permitting fantastic views of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Grindelwald, at the base of famous Wetterhorn
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 days
We are very flexible to cope with your interests and passion. Good weather permitting we can take a bit more time into consideration to explore the region and getting back late would be for me not an asset.
Transport by Mini-Bus
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 CHF - In Restaurants and most shops you can pay the bill with Credit Card. Keep a decent amount of cash with you for entrance fees (for example Trümmelbach or Aare Schlucht) or small items like snacks or ice-cream, etc.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andre was an amazing guide for our group of three! He was thoughtful in making sure we had the best Switzerland experience possible, giving us incredible options to our planned itinerary when weather changes could have become a factor. He was very knowledgeable about all regions we visited! I highly recommend Andre if you are looking for a guide who is fun to be around, knowledgeable, and has a passion for this part of the world!