Enjoy the natural beauty of one of the wildest mountain regions of the Alps
The Bernese Oberland is a popular and attractive region south of the Swiss capital of Bern. In a small area, you'll find a very diversified landscape with lakes, snow-capped mountains, little mountain villages, cogwheel trains, hiking trails and much, much more.
On this tour I'll show you the highlights of this natural wonderland:
- deep canyons
- powerful waterfalls
- turquoise lakes
- viewpoints to the mighty summits of this region, such as Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- picturesque villages with alpine history.
- Aareschlucht (mindblowing Canyon)
- splendid lake Brienz with a boat ride
- Hotel Giessbach with magnificent waterfalls
- Picturesque lake village Iseltwald
- Interlaken, a city in the mountains with good shopping opportunity
- Lauterbrunnen, a mystical village close to the mighty Staubbachfalls
- Underground Trümmelbachfalls
- A train ride to Wengen, Kleine Scheidegg and Grindelwald permitting fantastic views of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Grindelwald, at the base of famous Wetterhorn
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll pick you up from your hotel
Duration: 2 days
We leave Lucerne on the first day around 8 am and will get back on the 2nd day around 8 pm.
End location: The trips ends at your hotel or any other place in Lucerne or on route
Duration: 2 days
We are very flexible to cope with your interests and passion. Good weather permitting we can take a bit more time into consideration to explore the region and getting back late would be for me not an asset.
Transport by Mini-Bus
- Private transport with a van from Zurich to Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen and return
- Personal guide and organization
- Meals and accommodation for the guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 CHF - In Restaurants and most shops you can pay the bill with Credit Card. Keep a decent amount of cash with you for entrance fees (for example Trümmelbach or Aare Schlucht) or small items like snacks or ice-cream, etc.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and drinks
- All coffee break items
- All entrance fees (Aareschlucht, Trümmelbachfalls)
- Boot trip on Lake Brienz
- Public transport from Interlaken-Lauterbrunnen-Kleine Scheidegg-Grindelwald-Interlaken
- 1-night accommodation in a hotel, according to availability in Interlaken Region. The hotel has to be booked by yourself (I can give recommendations).
You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs and snacks.