Explore the key sites of Jordan with a Local Guide
Visit the super main sites of Jordan in two days and with a very reasonable price.
- One of the seven wonders in the world . . . . Petra. You'll visit this beautiful city and explore it with a local guide who knows the ins and outs.
- We'll visit Wadi Rum. where many movies have been made.
And, we'll take an overnight stop at Bedouin Camp, and you will have a night in a Bedouin tent, eat traditional food and watch the shooting stars!!
- Visit Wadi Mujib, where visitors can experience a beautiful adventure of hiking in a wet trail canyon. These trails both offer spectacular scenery surrounded with very different conditions for canyoning.
- Last but certainly not least, we will have a chance to float in the Dead Sea which is rich of minerals, and cover your body with the natural mud!!
- Amman city to Petra. One day visit in Petra. 6 hours visit
- Petra to Wadi Rum. Overnight in Bedouin camp.
- Wadi Rum to Wadi Mujib. 4 hours visit ( close In winter season)
- Wadi Mujib to Dead sea. 3 hours visit.
- Dead Sea to Amman city.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 days
Hired modern car with A/C.
This tour is priced for 3 travelers , but I can accommodate more travelers, though the price will change. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
115 JOD - Entrance fees as the following:
- Petra = 50 JOD
- Wadi Rum = 5 JOD
- Dead Sea resort = 20 JOD
- Food & drink = 30JOD ( one dinners & one Lunch)
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Jihad took our group of six people on a fantastic two day tour of Wadi Rum and Petra. He is very fun and engaging with a wealth of knowledge about present-day Jordan and it's long and fascinating history. Jihad helped us develop the tour that interested our diverse group (we wanted a mix of history and nature). He even went the extra mile to help one of our group obtain a Jordanian visa prior to arrival. I would recommend Jihad to anyone visiting Jordan.