Local Experience, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. With children, i will take you guys out of the minivan several times.
- Please indicate if you experience difficulties with walking or in case you are in a wheelchair.
- In case 1 or more people are in a wheelchair please indicate whether you are able to enter a minivan on your own.
Maximum travelers: 5
German (advanced), French (basic), Dutch (fluent), English (fluent)
2-hours tour by minivan of the historic heart of Amsterdam
After picking you up from your hotel, The Passenger Terminal for Sea-Cruiseships, the airport or the docking location of your rivercruiseship we start touring around the famous canal belt of Amsterdam with it's characteristic combination of wide canals, typical 17th and 18th century canal houses, boathouses and numerous parked bicycles. If your ability of walking allows we will make a short walk as well to visit the scenic Begijnhof-courtyard and the nearby Civic Guards Gallery with it's impressive paintings. This is a short tour meant to give you a quick impression.
- after pick up at your hotel, the cruise terminal or airport we head for the historic city center of Amsterdam.
- We pass by the scenic intersections of the canals at the Seven bridges, Amstel River, Leidsegracht and Brouwersgracht
- We pass by the large and scenic MuseumSquare with it's Rijksmuseum, ConcertHall and Van Goghmuseum
- we pass by Anne Frankhouse and Wester Church Tower
- If your walking ability allows I will make a short walk with you guys to the scenic Begijnhof courtyard and a couple of scenic almhouses in Jordaan district
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, at the Cruise Terminal or airport
End location: At your hotel, at the Cruise Terminal or airport
Duration: 2 hours
- short introduction to Amsterdam tour by minivan
minivan, in case your mobility allows some short walking
- I can not provide tours of Anne Frank House, or provide tickets for it.
- Taking pictures of women in the red light district is strictly prohibited