Visa free St Petersburg shore excursion. 1 day in the city.
One day in St Petersburg? Not too much! But still enough to get the feeling of the city, acquainted with its unique style and history.
The itinerary that I offer is pretty vigorous and covers main attractions of St. Petersburg:
- Sightseeing tour with many photo stops and visit to Spilled blood church.
- Peterhof - fountain summer residence of the tzars.
- The Hermitage Museum 2 hour tour that covers all the major highlights.
8. 00 Meet by the ship.
8. 00 - 10. 00 -Sightseeing tour with many photo stops.
10. 00- 11. 00 Drive to Peterhof fountain residence. Optional excursion to Metro with a short underground ride.
11. 00 - 13. 00 Walk in the park.
13. 00 - Hydrofoil boat ride back to the city.
14. 00 - Time for lunch.
15. 00 - Visit to the Church on Spilled Blood.
15. 30 - Tour to the Hermitage museum.
( Upon your request visit to the museum can be replaced with an adorable boat trip around canals and rivers of St Petersburg).
18. 00 - Drive back to the ship.
18. 30 - Arrival to the sea port.
This itinerary is flexible and can be adjusted on spot according to the weather conditions, your preferences etc.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by the ship at the sea port, at your hotel or the address you are staying.
End location: Sea port terminal where your ship is docked or the hotel you are staying in.
Duration: 10 hours 30 min.
While planing your tour please note days off in the museums:
The Hermitage - Mondays.
The Spilled Blood Church - Wednesdays.
We'll be using comfortable air-conditioned car or minibus depending on the size of a group.
Tour tickets and port fees for visa-free cruise passengers.
Tickets to the museums and photo permits.
Guide and driver service as per program.
Transportation by a private car or bus.
Radio head sets.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 RUB - You may need some 1000 Roubles per person to pay for lunch or coffee.
Lunch (optional) about 10-20$ per person.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Anna was very informative, the whole day tour she arranged, was outstanding.