Visa free St Petersburg shore excursion. 1 day in the city.
One day in St Petersburg? Not too much! But still enough to get the feeling of the city, acquainted with its unique style and history.
The itinerary that I offer is pretty vigorous and covers main attractions of St. Petersburg:
- Sightseeing tour with many photo stops and visit to Spilled blood church.
- Peterhof - fountain summer residence of the tzars.
- The Hermitage Museum 2 hour tour that covers all the major highlights.
8. 00 Meet by the ship.
8. 00 - 10. 00 -Sightseeing tour with many photo stops.
10. 00- 11. 00 Drive to Peterhof fountain residence. Optional excursion to Metro with a short underground ride.
11. 00 - 13. 00 Walk in the park.
13. 00 - Hydrofoil boat ride back to the city.
14. 00 - Time for lunch.
15. 00 - Visit to the Church on Spilled Blood.
15. 30 - Tour to the Hermitage museum.
( Upon your request visit to the museum can be replaced with an adorable boat trip around canals and rivers of St Petersburg).
18. 00 - Drive back to the ship.
18. 30 - Arrival to the sea port.
This itinerary is flexible and can be adjusted on spot according to the weather conditions, your preferences etc.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 10 hours
While planing your tour please note days off in the museums:
The Hermitage - Mondays.
The Spilled Blood Church - Wednesdays.
We'll be using comfortable air-conditioned car or minibus depending on the size of a group.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 RUB - The cost of a good lunch.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Anna was an outstanding your guide and we thoroughly enjoyed our day with her. She made sure we were able to see all of the sights on our "must see" list, and also showed us some sights we wouldn't have thought of. Anna was friendly, courteous and accomodating. We highly recommend Anna to anyone planning a visit Saint Petersburg!