A personalised tour of Saint Petersburg's highlights for cruise passengers
See as much of Saint Petersburg as you want in just one day. Saint Petersburg's Highlights tours are customised to what you want to see, come rain or shine. The Hermitage museum, Peter and Paul Fortress, Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Church of Saviour on the Spilt Blood, Peterhof, Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo are just some of the great sites we can see and visit.
The tour is flexible. In the itinerary you can see the list of sights to choose from. Usually 3-4 places can be visited in one day.
I am a professional Saint Petersburg Tourist Guide and you can be sure that you'll discover all about Saint Petersburg past and present in an interesting and memorable way.
It is a VISA-FREE shore excursion!
Please, book the tour no later than 2 weeks before the arrival.
10. 00 meeting with a guide.
1. The Hermitage museum - the best museum of Russia. (3 hours)
2. Peter and Paul Fortress- the birthplace of the city. Peter and Paul Cathedral is a burial place of Royal Family (1 hour)
3. St Isaac's Cathedral -the city's main church of the 19th century and the largest cathedral in Russia. (1 hour)
4. Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood- symbol of the city, contains over 7500 square meters of mosaics, more than any other church in the world. (1 hour)
5. Peterhof with Grand Palace and park with fountains ( Russian Versailles) (4 hours)
6. Tsarskoye Selo with Catherine Palace and Amber Room (4 hours)
7. Grand Maket of Russia-interactive model of regions of the Russian Federation (1 hour)
8. River boat tour (1 hour)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise ship terminal (outside customs) with a sign with your name.
End location: I'll drive you back to the terminal an hour before the departure.
Duration: 8 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 Russian Rubles - Museum tickets and Lunch in the cafe / restaurant (USD 15-25), but it also can be paid by credit card (except American Express)
I am not a driver guide but I can arrange transportation upon request.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Irina's walking tour was absolutely fantastic. You really got a feel for St Petersburg and Irina's love for her city. Her knowledge was amazing. She could even answer the off the wall questions my 13 year old son could think of. We visited so many places, the Hermitage, The church of the spilled blood, Alexander's column, the winter palace, St Isaacs Cathedral, just to name a few and so many interesting pieces of information about each place and our memories of St Petersburg are wonderful