1 day visa-free private shore tour for cruisers that includes main highlights of St. Petersburg and the Hermitage museum
This is a perfect tour for the cruisers who have only one day to explore St. Petersburg. You will make the most of your stay in just 1 day! The trip starts with the city tour which gives you a unique opportunity to see world-famous monuments, amazing architecture and astonishing churches with your own eyes. The itinerary includes a visit to Peter and Paul Fortress during which you will learn tales of dramatic historic events and personal courage. A visit to the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood makes the tour fascinating due to the astonishing beauty and incredible history of the Cathedral. Lunch break in the middle of the tour gives you a chance to taste traditional Russian meals and have a rest after which we will come to the most impressive part of our tour - the gem of St. Petersburg, the world-famous Hermitage museum.
For this tour you don't need Russian visa, I will provide you with visa-free support.
* If your party is more than 7, write to me, please.
- meeting by your ship.
- Boat ride around rivers and canals (on a private boat)
- Sightseeing tour with the visit to Peter and Paul Fortress and the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood.
- lunch in a local restaurant (cafe).
- drive to the Hermitage museum
- Visit to the Hermitage museum
- drive back to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by your ship with a card on which your name is written
End location: I will bring you back to the ship
Duration: 9 hours
We will get around by a private car.
1. Visa-free support for the cruise passengers who don't have Russian visa (so-called tour tickets)
2. Private Guide Service
3. Private Transportation
4. Entrance fees
5. Photo permits where photos are allowed
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUR - Technically you don't have to bring local cash (roubles) with you. The tour is all-inclusive. The only thing you have to pay is meals in the restaurant which accept credit cards (except American Express). As for souvenir shopping, if desired, all gift shops accept dollars, as well as credit cards.
Lunches (between 10 and 30 USD), souvenir shopping