a visa-free tour that includes a visit to the Hermitage museum, General Staff Building and the Hermitage Storage Facility
Have you been dreaming of visiting one of the most famous museums in the world and the biggest museum in Russia? Your dream will come true! During this tour you will enjoy the beauty of state rooms in the Winter Palace and admire the finest collection of West European art that can be found in Russia. The tour is for art lovers who are fond of Impressionists and are eager the see the hidden treasures of the Hermitage Storage Facility.
The tour is not available on Mondays as the Hemitage is closed. On Tuesday the Hermitage Storage Facility is closed ( we can replace it with the Gold Room in the Hermitage).
*If your party is more than 7, write to me, please.
10. 00 - meeting with the guide
10. 00 - 10. 30 - the way to the Hermitage
10. 30 - 12. 30 - a visit to the Hermitage (state rooms and West-European art gallery)
12. 30 - 13. 00 - the way to the restaurant
13. 00 - 14. 00 - lunch in a local café restaurant
14. 00 - 15. 00 - a visit to the General Staff Building (Impressionists)
15. 00 - 16. 00 - the way the Hermitage Storage Facility
16. 00 - 17. 00 - a visit to the Hermitage Storage Facility
17. 00 - 18. 00 - the way back to the port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by your ship
End location: I will bring you back to your ship
Duration: 8 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 rouble - Technically you don't have to bring local cash (roubles) with you. The tour is all-inclusive. The only thing you have to pay is meals in the restaurant which accept credit cards (except American Express). As for souvenir shopping, if desired, all gift shops accept dollars, as well as credit cards.