Journey to the border of Thai, Laos & Myanmar.
This trip takes you up to the infamous Golden Triangle area, where three countries' borders meet - Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
On the way you will visit a hot spring, the famous White Temple, and have lunch at the Golden Triangle Area.
There is an option for a boat trip on the Mekong River.
In the afternoon visit the border market at Mae Sai, followed by a side trip to a Long-Neck Karen village before heading back to Chiang Mai.
Pick up from hotel at 6 am
- Coffee break at Phrasert Hot Spring.
- Visit Wat Rongkhun (White temple).
- Drive to Golden Triangle.
- Buffet Lunch.
- Optional boat trip across Mekong River and shopping at border market in Laos.
- Drive to Mae Sai border market.
- Visit Long-Neck Karen village.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai arriving around 7 pm
Where + When
Meet up location: Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai.
End location: Drop off at your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Duration: 12 hours
VIP Air-conditioned minivan
Guide fees, transportation by minivan and driver, fuel. Buffet lunch and soft drinks. Entrance to Long-Neck Karen village.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Baht - Per person cost for optional boat trip to Laos.
Optional Long Tailed Boat Trip to Laos 500 Baht per person